The pictures take the form of portrait-orientated boards where each team is responsible for painting a canvas once they have completed a variety of fun team games and challenges to earn a number of paints. You can imagine therefore the networking and communication that has to take place between teams to ensure joins and colour texture are consistent to produce a finished product of the highest standard. On completion, after approximately a couple of hours, teams hand their canvases to our team who will assemble the picture in a giant frame for presentation. This can be done at any appropriate time, but, ideally during or after lunch/dinner and enhanced with confetti canons!
We will recommend the number of boards to suit the number of your guests. The greater the numbers of guests, the more boards are used and the bigger the bigger picture becomes! After completion, your picture can remain displayed in the conference room for general viewing after which you may take it back to the office where we are sure it will take pride of place as a focal point in the corporate art collection.
The teams will recreate the masterpiece in non-toxic, washable acrylic paint therefore suitable protective clothing will be provided. At the conclusion of the team building event, all the teams gather together in an attempt to assemble the individual pieces correctly within a framework – the picture is completed – quite often with hilarious results.
- Facilitators & Full event planning / logistics
- Prizes (Something small, but it will be the idea that counts. You can also liaise with our support crew if you prefer to arrange your own prizes for the event?)
- Small Snack Pack Each
- Additional beverages or catering (We can also offer both at an additional cost)
- Venue Hire and Breakage Deposits
- Transport for your group to and from the venue (We can also assist with transport before and after the event at an additional cost)
Please be advised that the price is flexible and depends on group size, gifts and prizes needed but full package is approximately the price stated.