Mounting a river expedition and seeing it through to a successful completion is a careful balance of research, client satisfaction, safety and profit – the keys to a successful performance. Full sized rafts, paddles and all manner of authentic expedition equipment create an impressive backdrop to the game, while spectacular video footage provides a real taste for the thrills and spills of the sport. As with any goal-directed activity, the temptation to sacrifice careful planning in favor of ‘getting on with the job’ will often prove too powerful to resist. The opportunities for review and relevant learning are immense.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES:
Concealed within the game structure is the requirement to understand the nature of customer satisfaction – both how to value it and how to achieve it. During the planning and execution stages, teams are deliberately supplied with more information than any one person can deal with, so effective information management is crucial in creating the best outcome for clients. Participants are also required to balance the budget, to ensure the best customer experience is delivered while remaining profitable.
- Facilitators & Full Event Planning / Logistics
- Event Day Hosting & Planning Of Hand Over
- Snack Pack Each
- Different, Fun and Exciting Tasks & Activities
- Prizes (Something small, but it will be the idea that counts. You can also liaise with our support crew if you prefer to arrange your own prizes for the event?)
- Additional beverages or catering (We can also offer both at an additional cost)
- Venue Hire and Breakage Deposits
- Transport for your group to and from the venue (We can also assist with transport before and after the event at an additional cost)
KEY BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- Budget control
- Corporate Responsibility
- Customer Service
- Exploring Excellence
- Fun & Motivation
- Managing change
- Practical leadership
- Team Dynamics
- Uniting Teams
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IDEAS CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
River Runner simulates a commercial business operating in an environmentally sensitive environment. The depth of game structure allows this team building activity to be specially tailored to explore ethical issues such as community liaison, conservation, responsible practice, resource management and the social-economic impact of tourism on a fragile economy.
Please be advised that the price is flexible and depends on group size, gifts and prizes needed but full package is approximately the price stated.