It’s the desire of every business to be an enormous success, but in today’s tough economic climate, many organisations forget that in order to be a success, they need a lot more than just an admirable product or service. Fortunately, many organisations are slowly waking up to the importance of a hardworking and dedicated workforce. But this doesn’t just happen overnight – business owners need to invest in their employees, and that’s where team building activities save the day.
If you are undecided whether team building activities should be a part of your annual marketing budget, here are a few benefits that will sway your mind.
- Betters communication amongst employees.
- Breaks down barriers in the workplace.
- Provides the opportunity to learn about each other and grow respect for each.
- Reinforces and evolves culture in the workplace.
- Contributes to trust amongst team members.
- Recognises leadership qualities.
- Identifies barriers to positive morale and highlights strategies to better morale.
- Introduces problem-solving skills.
- Highlights the value of having fun in the workplace.
- Enhances a unified workforce.
- Boosts productivity and better sales.
Every organisation wants their employees to be as productive as possible, but if you want to achieve motivated, optimistic, happy and productive employees, then you need to understand, appreciate, develop and maximise the people in your team. And there is no better way to do this than spending a day with Nobody Famous.
An incredibly popular team building experience, Nobody Famous (Famous Race App) is currently the fastest growing team building activity to hit the South African corporate scene. Nationally celebrated for offering employees a chance to escape the workplace, learn a little more about each other, and have loads of fun and good laughs, the team building activities at Nobody Famous are unlike any other.
Allowing employees to experience a sense of accomplishment in working as a team as they challenge each other to an fabulous Amazing Race, our Famous Race App team building option include real time score keeping, live social media feeds, google maps integrated, upload images & videos, and many other EPIC session aspects to get your employees learning about themselves and each other, while having the best day of their lives.
Whether you want to encourage and motivate, teach leadership qualities or better morale, the team building activities at Nobody Famous is an empowering experience for everyone. Contact us today to learn more about our team building packages and to make your booking for 2019.